We are glad to invite you to the Morek’s stand at the biggest B2B fair with 600+ exhibitors & 43,800+ visitors in Czech Republik – Amper 2018 in Brno.
The exhibition is held from Tuesday (20.03) to Friday (23.03). Find us in Hall P, stand No. 3.13.
See you in Brno!
- Cable gland plate used as a conductor entry point in an electrical cabinet; the enclosure wall thickness can vary
- For use with diverse cable sizes in both low and medium voltage power applications
- Suitable for rough industrial conditions indoors as well as extreme climatic conditions outdoors
- Feed-through membrane made of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) with polypropylene glass fiber reinforcement (PP-GF)
- Cable entry points with various cross sectional diameters (no pre-attached connectors):
- 5-7 mm: 4 cables
- 10-12 mm: 2 cables
- 12-15 mm: 2 cables
- 10-30 mm: 9 cables
- Available in two colors: black and light gray (RAL7035)
- Designed to match an FL21 flange size cut-out
- Standard M8 bolts used for mounting on the enclosure wall
- High IP55 protection against the ingress of dust and water
- Flammability rating according to UL 94 V-0
- Operational ambient temperature range (material unstressed): -40°C…+90°C
- Each cable entry point has a tab that can be peeled off to create an opening for quick insertion and pull-through operations without the need for cutting pliers, knives or other tools
- Pre-embossed, circular entry points guarantee a precise, clean and robust seal around the cable; no additional glands or gaskets required
- A high density of incoming/outgoing conductors can be installed with minimal space requirements; strain relief provided for the routed cables
Ask for additional information from us!
Our stock in Estonia is closed on 25th and 26th of December. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Morek Group and its official distributor in Russia – Компания Силовые Технологии – are represented in trade fair Электрические сети России 2017 in Moscow.
Distribution network of Morek brand products is growing and Russia has eventually become part of it.
Due to company trip to Spain we are not shipping goods out of Estonian stock between 11th and 13th of October.
We appologize for any inconvenience caused by that.
Morek IT OÜ (Estonia) is participating in “Family-friendly Employer” label program held by Ministry of Social Affairs in Estonia and has been awarded initial label.
The program is a multi-stage assessment / consultation process. In order to make organisational culture more family-friendly, the needs of the employees and options available to employers are assessed and the changes worked out and implemented. After final assessment, companies are awarded gold, silver or bronze label.
The label certifies that employer cares about their employees, values their needs and wishes in balancing working and home life and has made their organisational structure more family-friendly to this end.
Morek UAB (Lithuania) became nominant for Gazelle 2017* awards. Congratulations to Team Lithuania and thank you to the customers for being with us!
* A Gazelle is a rapidly growing company that has increased its turnover and profit margin by at least 20 per cent in the past three years. Award is nominated by local leading business letter “Verslo Zinios”.
Read more @ https://lnkd.in/dPp2j6b
One of the largest power industry fairs in Central Europe – Energetab 2017 – is over. It was great to notice that Morek Group had become one of the well-known players on the Polish marketplace. Thank you all for that trust and see you next year at the same place!
Use SR device connectors to connect big cross section cables to device terminals!*
* MCB, RCCB, MCCB, switch disconnector etc
- Wide range of different types of device connectors
- Used with aluminium and copper cables
- Conductor cross section: 6–50 mm2, 2×6–50 mm2, 16–95 mm2
- Nominal voltage (AC/DC): 690 V
- Nominal current (Cu/Al): 160/100 A, 320/250 A, 230/180 A
Ask for additional information from your Morek contact now!
We invite you to our stand at the International Power Industry Fair with appr. 750 exhibitors from 20 countries and 20,000+ (est.) visitors – Energetab 2017 in Bielsko Biala, Poland.
The exhibition is staged from 12th to 14th of September. Please find our Stand 31 in Hall W.
Read more about Energetab: