Thank you for visiting our exposition at the international exhibition Amper 2018 in Brno, Czech Republik.
We were very happy to meet you and look forward to our cooperation.
Morek Group is represented at the world’s leading trade fair with appr. 5.000 exhibitors, 220.000 visitors and 1.400 events – Hannover Messe 2018.
Visit our stand C79 in hall 012 to learn about new solutions, incl. revolutionary patent-pending products!
The exhibition is staged from Monday (23.04) to Friday (27.04).
Please find further information on fair at
We are glad to invite you to the Morek’s stand at the biggest B2B fair with 600+ exhibitors & 43,800+ visitors in Czech Republik – Amper 2018 in Brno.
The exhibition is held from Tuesday (20.03) to Friday (23.03). Find us in Hall P, stand No. 3.13.
See you in Brno!
- Cable gland plate used as a conductor entry point in an electrical cabinet; the enclosure wall thickness can vary
- For use with diverse cable sizes in both low and medium voltage power applications
- Suitable for rough industrial conditions indoors as well as extreme climatic conditions outdoors
- Feed-through membrane made of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) with polypropylene glass fiber reinforcement (PP-GF)
- Cable entry points with various cross sectional diameters (no pre-attached connectors):
- 5-7 mm: 4 cables
- 10-12 mm: 2 cables
- 12-15 mm: 2 cables
- 10-30 mm: 9 cables
- Available in two colors: black and light gray (RAL7035)
- Designed to match an FL21 flange size cut-out
- Standard M8 bolts used for mounting on the enclosure wall
- High IP55 protection against the ingress of dust and water
- Flammability rating according to UL 94 V-0
- Operational ambient temperature range (material unstressed): -40°C…+90°C
- Each cable entry point has a tab that can be peeled off to create an opening for quick insertion and pull-through operations without the need for cutting pliers, knives or other tools
- Pre-embossed, circular entry points guarantee a precise, clean and robust seal around the cable; no additional glands or gaskets required
- A high density of incoming/outgoing conductors can be installed with minimal space requirements; strain relief provided for the routed cables
Ask for additional information from us!
Our stock in Estonia is closed on 25th and 26th of December. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Morek Group and its official distributor in Russia – Компания Силовые Технологии – are represented in trade fair Электрические сети России 2017 in Moscow.
Distribution network of Morek brand products is growing and Russia has eventually become part of it.
Due to company trip to Spain we are not shipping goods out of Estonian stock between 11th and 13th of October.
We appologize for any inconvenience caused by that.
Morek IT OÜ (Estonia) is participating in “Family-friendly Employer” label program held by Ministry of Social Affairs in Estonia and has been awarded initial label.
The program is a multi-stage assessment / consultation process. In order to make organisational culture more family-friendly, the needs of the employees and options available to employers are assessed and the changes worked out and implemented. After final assessment, companies are awarded gold, silver or bronze label.
The label certifies that employer cares about their employees, values their needs and wishes in balancing working and home life and has made their organisational structure more family-friendly to this end.