LS Mini contactors are suitable for the switching and protection of small motors up to 7.5kW, lights and electric heating circuits. KEMA type tested as the global product that meets international standards such as UL, CCC, Safe Certification and CE.
- Ambient temperature: -5 ~ 40℃ (standard 20℃),
- Max. temp. inside a panel: 55℃,
- Relative humidity: 45 ~ 85% RH,
- Altitude: max. 2,000m,
- Vibration: 10 ~ 55Hz, 2g,
- Shock resistance: 5g,
- Storage temperature: -30 ~ 65℃.
- IEC 60947-4,
- UL 508.
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001,
- UL, CE, safety certification, CCC.
Main application fields for mini contactors
- Lighting for out-door,
- Car washing facilities,
- Crain hoist,
- Lighting of sports facilities,
- Vending machine,
- Painting machine,
- Show case,
- It is possible to expand the control wire length since voltage drop in wires is small.
Benefits for mini contactors
- Low consumption power.