Fan and Pump AC Drive
- RS-485 Capability is built-in,
- Modbus-RTU, Metasys N2;
- BACnet MS/TP is embedded as standard;
- LonWorks option can be added.
Easy to change cooling fan
It is easy to change a cooling fan without opening the cover of a drive.
Keypad exclusive for HVAC
Used to issue commands, configure drive parameters, and for monitoring drive status.
- HAND mode(Local, Control, Mode) or AUTO Mode (Remote Control Mode) can be selected;
- HAND Mode : Used when selecting frequency or run/stop commands;
- AUTO Mode : Drive operated using the keypad. multifunctional terminal block and communic;
- Fault Status Monitoring.
Specification level option (Conduit Kit)
Acquired UL open type & enclosed type 1 certification.
- When the conduit option is used, the drive meets UL Enclosed Type 1 specifications.
- If the space is too small, a heat sink can be installed outside the panel.
A built-in DC Reactor effective to improve power factor and reduce THD is installed.
- DC Reactor built-in as standard for 400V 37-90kW.
Built-in EMC Filter
A built-in EMC fiter to respond to the specifications for noise reduction.
- 400V 0.75~30kW Built-in as default (C3),
- 400V 37~55kW Built-in option can be selected (C3),
- 75~90kW satisfies EMC specifications even without a filter.
Global specifications compliant
UL Plenum Rated (American standards for conditioner fire safety).
- Suitable for installation in a Compartment Handing onditioned Air.
- Power-free Operation,
- LED Feedback,
- Parameters Read/Write,
- Easy to Install.
Efficient use of space
- Side-by-Side Installation
The size of control board is significantly reduced when multiple drives are installed by minimizing distance between products installed. Side-by-side installation is unavailable for 37~90kW.
- Reduced Size.
Main Components are optimally deployed through thermal radiation analysis and 3D design to reduce size by 34% compared to iP5A(Volume based).