PSM is the range of devices for discharging induced transient overvoltages (Type 2 / Class II), in accordance with IEC 61643-11. DIN rail plug-in format.
- Suitable for the second stage of protection in supply distribution panels in which Type 1 protection devices are installed, or for the first stage of protection in residential, commercial or other applications not exposed to direct strikes and with no external lightning protection system.
- High discharge capacity with an 8/20 μs waveform. Imax: 40 kA, 30 kA or 20 kA.
- Exclusive devices for TNS, TNC, TT or isolated IT earthing systems and photovoltaic PV installations in accordance with EN 50539-11. 120/208 V, 230/400 V, 277/480 V, 690 V, 600 Vdc, 1.000 Vdc, 1.500 Vdc networks.
- Exclusive devices which are compatible with Power Line Communication (PLC) networks.
- Remote and visual indication of life status of the protection device.
- Reversible chassis to allow cable entry from above or below. Mechanically polarized cartridges depending on the network voltage, to avoid possible cartridge replacement errors.
- Biconnect – two types of terminal: for rigid or flexible cable and for fork type comb busbar.