CS is the range of devices for discharging induced transient overvoltages (Type 2 / Class II), in accordance with IEC 61643-11. DIN rail monobloc format.
- Suitable for the second stage of protection in supply distribution panels in which Type 1 protection devices are installed, or for the first stage of protection in residential, commercial or other applications not exposed to direct strikes and with no external lightning protection system.
- High discharge capacity with an 8/20 μs waveform. Imax: 40 kA or 15 kA.
- Exclusive devices for TNS and TT earthing systems and PV installations.
- Nominal voltage ratings: 120/208 V, 230/400 V, 400 V, 600 Vdc, 1,000 Vdc.
- Remote and visual indication of life status of the protection device.