Cabur offers a complete range of electronic products for switchboards for systems and machine automation, process control and facilities of all kinds.
Cabur products are user-friendly and easy to manage (both for distributors and spare parts warehouses) and they are designed for industrial applications thanks to ongoing research and the use of cutting-edge and innovative technologies and to the analysis of industrial requirements (performance and specifications).
Cabur range includes:
- A complete series of power supply units using switching, linear and filtered technology. In 1997 Cabur was the first to adopt primary switching for its power supply units instead of the conventional solution in which an electronic circuit is mounted on the transformer.
- The range of switching power supply units is marked by its reliability and versatility. The CSF series provides universal 90-264 VAC and 110-300 VDC input and top performance thus reducing energy consumption, dissipated energy and temperatures. It is a convenient and easy solution for a wide array of power supply requirements and problems.
- 1, 2, 4, 8 and 16-channel electromechanical relay modules and solid-state relay modules. Even in the relay modules sector Cabur revolutionized the concept of the horizontal design module by adopting in 1998 the vertical design module with its CR and CRE series to drastically reduce dimensions (up to 2.8 mm per channel) while ensuring greater current carrying capacity by the contacts compared to competitors and top flexibility in connection designs thus making maintenance much easier.
- In the analog converters sector Cabur offers highly versatile, multi-function products that can be used in the most diverse operating modes thus reducing the number of items that need to be managed by final users and electric materials distributors.
- A series of cabling terminal blocks that allow for interfacing with the main types of connectors available in the market.